Before you can complete your Income Tax Returm Form (ITRF) via ezHASiL e-Filing, the first step you have to take is to Register at ezHASiL e-Filing website. Please bear in mind that you must be registered as Taxpayer prior to registering for ezHASiL e-Filing.
The process of registering is as follows
Apply for PIN Number → Login for First Time
Apply for PIN Number
There are 4 methods on how to obtain a PIN Number.
- If your email address registered with LHDN, browse to ezHASiL e-Filing website and click PIN Number Application.
- If you email address not registered with LHDN, you have to fill up Online Feedback Form to obtain PIN Number.
The application must be attached with the following documents:
i. Individual citizen: MyKad / Card Police / Military Card.
ii. Individual who are not citizens of Malaysia: Passport
iii. Enclose completed CP600B form to update email address if the applicant email is different from the email address that already registered with the IRB.
Format of the attachment:
i. Format : *.jpg,*.png,*.gif, and *.pdf
ii. Size : 2 MB
- Through mail or fax to any nearest LHDN office. Kindly remember to attach Income Tax Number, latest address and a copy of National Registration Card (MyKad) both front and back.
- Visit the nearest LHDN Office
Login for First Time
After you receive a PIN Number, you can proceed to Login for the first time. To do this
- Browse to ezHASiL e-Filing website and click First Time Login
- Fill up PIN Number and MyKad Number & click Submit button
- Review all the information & click Agree & Submit button.
- Once you do this your e-Filing account & digital certificate will be registered & may proceed to complete the ITRF through ezHASiL e-Filing.